Tinto Reserva - Esporao - Alentejo - Portugal

£21.60

Red Wine

Esporao

Add to wishlist

Esporão Reserva 2019 is a red wine made by the Esporao Portuguese winery with the Trincadeira, Aragonês, Alicante Bouschet and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties in the DOC Alentejo.

The Esporão winery lies on a spectacular estate in Alentejo (Portugal) and dates back to 1267. This is a location with rivers, vineyards, olive trees and a large central lake; natural features that make it the perfect place to grow good grapes. Starting with the aim of producing high-quality wines, the winery’s first building dates from 1985. However, it has been expanding over time, and is now one of the largest in Portugal.

60% of the Esporão Reserva ages in American oak barrels and the remaining 40% in French oak for 12 months. After bottling the wine rests in the winery for about 8 months. Esporão Reserva is a red wine from one of Alentejo's best known wineries. A delicious and elegant red wine that reveals the great fruitiness that is typical of this part of Portugal.